This is my reading year in review for 2016! I did not read much at all compared to 2015 (173 books read) but I still wanted to share the books I read with you guys. This post is inspired by Kate over at Pass The Feels!
Because I just began with my last year of school, I did not have any time at all to read due to exams and overall school stress. So here’s the books I managed to read!
List of books read in 2016:
- January: Six of Crows, Romeo and Juliet, Forever, Rogue, The Accident Season, City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of a fallen Angels,
- February: Stars Above, A Thosuand Nights, The Heir, Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined, The Bane Chronicles, Oh! You Pretty Things, The Siren, Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy, The Lost Herondale, The Whitechapel Fiend, Nothing but Shadows, The Evil We Love, Pale Kings and Princes, Bitter of Tongue, The Fiery Trial, Born to Endless Night, Angels Twice Descending
- March: Never Never 3
- April: Lady Midnight
- May: A Court of Mist and a Fury
- June: /
- July: The Rose & The Dagger
- August: Eyvallah 2, The Minority Report, Red Rising, Golden Son
- September: The Great Gatsby
- October: Zenith,
- November: This Savage Song, The Fire Raven, Ice Like Fire, Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them
- December: Bukre, The Eternal Life Awaits You
- Total books read: 42
- Total pages: 12,216
- Shortest: Pale Kings and Princes
- Longest: Lady Midnight
- Number of series completed: 6
So as you can see, I did read almost every month but this is still not much compared to my normal reading years in review. The goal for 2016 was 30 books because I knew that I wouldn’t be able to read as much as I would want to so I guess I still achieved my goal. For 2017 I set a goal of 100 books and I can’t wait to see how that will turn out. What were your goals for 2016 and did you achieve them? What goals have you set yourself for this year?
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll see you in my next post!
My social medias: