I’ve been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! A big thank you to Eden Nichole! I really appreciate it!
The Rules of This Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Select 15 blogs / bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award by leaving the link to your post in their comments.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven Facts About Myself
1. I’m not a native English speaker. I live in Germany but my parents are from turkey so I’m turkish. I love speaking languages, especially English!
2. I started loving and reading books very early. I remember forcing my mother to read something to me before bedtime and I think that I got my love for reading from her. If she hadn’t read to me every night before bed I don’t think I would’ve fallen in love with books and I’m really grateful for that.
3. I’m a very emotional person. I cry a lot but I also laugh and smile a lot. Apparently after my doctor, I have too many happiness hormones which means that I’m happier than a normal person would be.
4. I speak 4 different languages fluently and I’m really proud of that because I worked hard on doing that. I really want to study something where I can speak all of those languages.
5. Besides reading, I love to sing and play the piano. I’ve been told that I sing good but I’m really shy when it comes to singing in front of an audience even if it’s just 2 people.
6. I’m a really fast reader. I usually need 2-3 hours to finish a 400-500 pages long book but when I read on my kindle I read even faster.
7. I am a terrible procrastinator. It’s just with the little things that I tell myself it’s not important but it still bothers me.
- Ali from lovelyreads
- Erika from Erika The Bibliophile
- Becca from Becca and Books
- Taylor from Bibliophile Gathering
- Stephanie from Bibliophile Gathering
- Kara from Kara’s Chapter
- Silanur from infinitebooooks